The Art of Storytelling
Next run :
A good story is always more persuasive than facts. It is able to attract attention, engage emotions and influence decisions. For businesses, a good story will help to make selling much easier. Customers today are bombarded with more advertisements and messages than ever before, so a good story that resonates with them can draw the attention of your audience, encourage interest and develop an emotional bond between your customers and your brand.
Leveraging the power of storytelling is a way of conveying your brand’s personality and offering without being overly promotional, which can go a long way towards building your business. More and more companies are recognising the impact of writing a good story and creating buzz for their brands. The more the buzz, the more the awareness. The greater awareness, the higher the probability of being in the top-of-mind position of your customers when they make purchasing decisions.
Upon completion, participants will gain deeper knowledge and practical application on:
• Discovering the new paradigm of storytelling as a business strategy
• Understanding how storytelling impact the consumers, drive emotional engagement, transform the nature of communication and enhance business performance
• Knowing the difference between storytelling and selling
• Exploring effective storytelling tips that help connect to the consumers
• Learning how to build a good story
Self-sponsored individuals may use their SkillsFuture Credit to pay the nett course fee/s.
Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident
Enjoy 70% funding
Singaporean 40 years & above
Singaporean / SPR sponsored by SMEs*
Enjoy 90% funding