Alibaba Global Course Series
Expand Your Global Footprint with Cross Border E-Business
19 September 2019
Terms and Conditions
1. All course fees quoted will be subject to the prevailing GST charges and based on the subsidies provided by
Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG)
2. SIRS reserves the right to recover the SkillsFuture funding (as stated in the invoice/receipt) from participant(s)
or company if the following conditions are not met:
3. There will be no refund of course fee for withdrawal of course registration, once payment has been made.
4. For participants paying full/partial by SkillsFuture Credit, any cancellation must be made at least 7 working
days before the start of course and you are required to inform SIRS immediately.
5. In the event the SkillsFuture Credit claim/s by participant is rejected or no disbursement by SkillsFuture
Singapore (SSG) is issued to SIRS, participant is liable to pay for the outstanding fee.
6. In the event the submission for the proof of Workfare Training Support (WTS) or Workfare Income Supplement
(WIS) letter is not valid, participant is liable to top-up for the difference in payment.
7. To give consent to the Singapore Institute of Retail Studies (SIRS) and its partners to contact participants for
the purpose of facilitating course registration, billing, publicity, marketing and/or obtaining feedback on the
effectiveness of training and its application to the workplace, including details of the employment.
8. To give consent to the Singapore Institute of Retail Studies (SIRS) and its partners to take pictures/ video
during programme/event, for the purpose of SIRS publication and marketing materials.