Tap Into The Power Of Instagram for Selling
SkillsFuture Credit Course Reference: CRS-N-0047755
Next Intake for Online Training
25 Sep 2020 (Fri) - FULL
28 Oct 2020 (Wed)
1 Day Programme (9am-5pm)
Instagram is a popular social media platform for many businesses to market their brand and sell their products and services. Instagram provide an ideal marketing solution as they are user-searchable and public accessible by search engines.
Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident
Enjoy 70% funding
Singaporean 40 years & above
Enjoy 90% funding
Additional Funding Support for Self-Sponsored
This course is eligible for the funding stated below.
Please click on the links of the funding to check if you are eligible.
- SkillsFuture Credit of $500 for Singaporeans 25 years old and above.
- Advanced Usage of One-Off SkillsFuture Credit Top-Up of $500 for Singaporeans 25 years old and above (available from 1 April)
- NTUC UTAP for existing NTUC members can enjoy 50% of unfunded course fee support for up to $250 per year.
- NTUC Training Fund (SEPs) for eligible Self-Employed Persons can receive SEP Enhanced Training Allowance of $10/per hr and
> an additional $1.00/per hr for NTUC member who joined before or on 1 Mar 2020.
> $0.50/per hr for NTUC member who joined after 1 Mar 2020.
- Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme for WSS recipient (available from 1 July 2020)