SkillsFuture Work-Study Certificate
(Bootcamp in Digital Marketing & Branding)
1 March to 26 April 2021
Introducing SkillsFuture Work-Learn Bootcamp, a SkillsFuture initative in collaboration with Nanyang Polytechnic – Singapore Institute of Retail Studies (NYP-SIRS) and Generation (A non-profit organisation founded by McKinsey & Company) to equip fresh graduates and mid-career individuals in becoming a Digital Marketeer.
The SkillsFuture Work-Study Certificate (Bootcamp in Digital Marketing & Branding) is a Train-and-Place scheme, where participants will undergo 8 weeks of intensive institutional training before seeking employment. The module is powered by Generation’s innovative delivery methodology, integrating key mindsets and behaviours along with technical know-how necessary to excel in an ever-changing digital industry!
What's in it for you?
1. Equip yourself with essential skills in Digital Marketing
2. Develop practical skills in:
3. Scheduled interview/s for full-time jobs in Digital Marketing
4. Course fees fully subsidised by SSG and hiring company (upon placement)*
5. Receive training allowance of $1,000 upon successful completion (applies to Singapore Citizens only)*
6. Mentorship during programme and job placement
*Terms & Conditions Apply