SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace
16-17 Dec 2019 (Mon-Tue)
15 & 22 Feb 2020 (Sat)
14 - 15 Jan 2020 (Tue-Wed)
13-14 Feb (Thu- Fri)
Increase your employability with digital literacy in the 2-day workshop.
Technology and digitalisation is fast changing the way we live and how we work. Join us in this immersive, technology-rich and fun learning environment to develop your potential to the fullest.
Open up to a brand new world of fresh opportunities in your social interaction and career opportunities in the retail industry!
+ Exclusive tour to SIRS Retail Innovation Centre for Enterprises
+ Tablet Provided
+ Hands-on Learning
What I can learn:
• Appreciate the impact of technological advancement in daily life and at workplace
• Aware of the importance and practice of basic cyber security actions
• Understand the basic concepts of data and information and how it can be used
• Identify ways to use technologies to improve quality of living and positive enhancement at workplace
• Develop action plan to continue learning and prepare for the future economy
+ 独家！参观 SIRS 零售创新与科技中心
Self-sponsored individuals may use their SkillsFuture Credit to pay the nett course fee/s.
Singaporeans and Singapore PR
(after SkillsFuture Singapore Funding)
All fees include prevailing GST.