Omni Commerce Retail
(SkillsFuture Credit Course Reference: CRS-N-0044131)
Next Intake for Online Training
Digital transformation has empowered consumers more than ever before through access to information and to one another anytime and anywhere. Retailers who can infuse consumer perspective into their approach to Omni-commerce strategy can gain competitive advantage. Be it brick-and-mortar store, website, mobile app or e-marketplace, retailers need to understand how Omni-commerce space works and drive a customer-centric approach towards managing their e-commerce business elements across all the platforms.
Applying real-time analytic tools, building a highly integrated supply chain, creating effective Omni-commerce marketing campaigns are some of the considerations in developing an effective Omni-commerce strategy.
Upon completion, participants will gain deeper knowledge, and practical application on:
Suitable for C-level Executives, General Managers, Heads of Technology/IT, Marketing & Business Development, Heads of Delivery, Technologists, and Innovation Managers.
Fees reflected are after subsidy and includes prevailing GST.
Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident
Enjoy 70% funding
Singaporean 40 years & above
Singaporean / SPR sponsored by SMEs*
Enjoy 90% funding
* Reimbursement of $150 under ETSS / SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy.
Additional Funding Support for Self-Sponsored
Self-sponsored individuals may use the following additional funding support to pay for their unfunded course fee.
This course is eligible for the funding stated below.
Please click on the links of the funding to check if you are eligible.
- SkillsFuture Credit of $500 for Singaporeans 25 years old and above.
- Advanced Usage of One-Off SkillsFuture Credit Top-Up of $500 for Singaporeans 25 years old and above (available from 1 April)
- NTUC UTAP for existing NTUC members can enjoy 50% of unfunded course fee support for up to $250 per year.
- Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme for WSS recipient (available from 1 July 2020)