New Mindset for Marvellous Experience through brixPlay
Email us for more information
We will notify you when the next class is available.
According to Stanford psychologist Carol Dweck, the best predictor of success in what you do is your mindset. You can either view every situation ‘glass half full’ or ‘glass half empty’. Mindset is the established set of attitudes held by someone, a belief that orients the way we handle situations - the way we sort out what is going on and what we should do. How well we handle customer often depends on the mindset.
Learning through play boost positive emotions that activate the learning centres in the brain. Using LEGO brixPLAY methodology, participants will discover and share new points of view and learn a better way to think and behave. With the new skills and mindset acquired, they will be able to offer customers quality services and marvellous experiences.
The programme covers the following:
• Understanding what kind of mindset is important to create customer experience and service excellence
• Developing a growth mindset
• Addressing the ‘FACE’ characteristics of customers
• Integrating the growth mindset into service industry
• Sustaining the growth mindset
• Striving towards Service Excellence
Self-sponsored individuals may use their SkillsFuture Credit to pay the nett course fee/s.
Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident
Enjoy 70% funding
Singaporean 40 years & above
Singaporean / SPR sponsored by SMEs*
Enjoy 90% funding