SkillsFuture Credit Course Reference: CRS-N-0042904
Next Intake for Online Training
Time: 9am - 6pm
Next Face-to Face Classroom Intake
Email us for updates
The rise of digital mediums and innovation in technology have changed the way consumers behave, and thus influencing their purchase decisions. Ecommerce platforms, such as e-marketplaces, have also transformed with the increased competition. In this changing landscape, how can businesses leverage the digital mediums to stay competitive and relevant to market needs?
This masterclass is designed to equip individuals with the skills and industry insights to make savvier business decisions when embarking on digital campaigns.
With a good understanding of online marketing demands, it will enable participants to determine the right digital mediums. Participants will also learn to develop content that can influence online customers purchase decisions, apply effective measurements of digital campaigns and formulate actionable review plans.
Participants are required to bring a laptop for hands-on practice.
This is an introductory program that is suitable for
Fees reflected are after subsidy and includes prevailing GST.
Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident
Enjoy 70% funding
Singaporean 40 years & above
Singaporean / SPR sponsored by SMEs*
Enjoy 90% funding
* Reimbursement of $150 under ETSS / SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy.
Additional Funding Support for Self-Sponsored
This course is eligible for the funding stated below.
Please click on the links of the funding to check if you are eligible.
- SkillsFuture Credit of $500 for Singaporeans 25 years old and above.
- Advanced Usage of One-Off SkillsFuture Credit Top-Up of $500 for Singaporeans 25 years old and above (available from 1 April)
- NTUC UTAP for existing NTUC members can enjoy 50% of unfunded course fee support for up to $250 per year.
- Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme for WSS recipient (available from 1 July 2020)
11 Eunos Road 8
Lifelong Learning Institute
Call us: (65) 6222 7477
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org