Fundamentals to Starting an Online Business
SkillsFuture Credit Course Reference: CRS-N-0046541
Next Online Training Intake
15 Sep 2020 (Tue) FULL - Waitlist
12 Oct 2020 (Mon) Full- Waitlist
(9am -12pm, 2-6pm)
*Commencement of f2f class is subject to further announcement from the government
E-commerce in Singapore is a booming business with data from Statista showing that Singaporeans spent a total of almost US$8 billion online in 2018, equating to a per-capita spend across the country’s total population of more than US$1,300 – almost four times greater than the global average. So how do you go about to start your own business and excel in it?
In this 1-day course, you would have the basic knowledge of E-commerce. You will learn the types of platforms available and understand the benefits, factors & resources required in an online business.
Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident
Enjoy 70% funding
Singaporean 40 years & above
Enjoy 90% funding
Additional Funding Support for Self-Sponsored
This course is eligible for the funding stated below.
Please click on the links of the funding to check if you are eligible.
- SkillsFuture Credit of $500 for Singaporeans 25 years old and above.
- Advanced Usage of One-Off SkillsFuture Credit Top-Up of $500 for Singaporeans 25 years old and above (available from 1 April)
- NTUC UTAP for existing NTUC members can enjoy 50% of unfunded course fee support for up to $250 per year.
- NTUC Training Fund (SEPs) for eligible Self-Employed Persons can receive SEP Enhanced Training Allowance of $10/per hr and
> an additional $1.00/per hr for NTUC member who joined before or on 1 Mar 2020.
> $0.50/per hr for NTUC member who joined after 1 Mar 2020.
- Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme for WSS recipient (available from 1 July 2020)