Empower Your Business with Social Commerce & Digital Payment
Next intake: 28 August 2020 (Face to Face Classroom)
Time: 9am to 6pm
Email us for more information
Social media channels are no longer just networking platforms but have evolved to become e-marketplaces for direct selling and buying of products and services. Known as Social Commerce, it is a trend that is fast changing the e-commerce industry, offering significant opportunities for retailers to connect and engage with customers instantly.
As social commerce continues to create economic opportunities for businesses, it is fundamental for retailers to adopt seamless and efficient digital payment solutions to complete a customer-centric buying experience on social media platforms.
With several options when choosing the avenues of social commerce and digital payment, join us in this masterclass to help you gain in-depth knowledge to help your business grow and expand in its outreach and revenue.
The programme covers the following:
1.Handle SME’s challenges on digital transformation
• New trend on today’s Online Marketing
• Understand Social Commerce
• Discover various avenues of social commerce: Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and WeChat Marketing
• Identify the benefits and differences of Facebook Marketing and WeChat Marketing
• Learn to generate extra income from Facebook Marketing and WeChat Marketing
2. Understand digital cashless payment solutions
• What is SGQR?
• What is PayNow for business?
• Identify the benefits & features of various e-Wallets
• Understand static & dynamic QR
• Recognise the types of cashless payments
• Learn to drive traffic to stores with digital payments
Self-sponsored individuals may use their SkillsFuture Credit to pay the nett course fee/s.
Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident
Enjoy 70% funding
Singaporean 40 years & above
Singaporean / SPR sponsored by SMEs*
Enjoy 90% funding
*Fee is after reimbursement of S$150 via SkillsConnect under Enhanced Training Support for SMEs.
11 Eunos Road 8
Lifelong Learning Institute
Call us: (65) 6222 7477
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org