eCommerce Fast Track
Next Intake: 15 - 17 August 2018
Digital transformation has empowered consumers more than ever before and businesses that adopt eCommerce will gain competitive advantage. To be successful in eCommerce, businesses need to understand how the digital ecosystem functions and the different sales & marketing elements that come together to drive the business. To ease the lengthy and oftentimes painful process, this eCommerce Fastrack programme is designed to help businesses gain acute insight into eCommerce and achieve rapid traction in the digital commerce route.
This programme is designed for participants to:
• Understand the components of a profitable eCommerce business
• Gain a holistic overview on how to research & tap on existing marketplace demand to identify products to sell locally, regionally and globally
• Get actionable advice on picking the right tools for product data and inventory management across multiple channels and marketplaces
• Use the right tools for “eCommerce technology stack”
• Onboard eCommerce, optimize product listings and drive sales on eMarketplaces
• Gain hands-on practice in selling more through integrated Social Media campaigns, email promotions and cross-selling
• Craft high-converting product descriptions, product sales videos, homepage content, FAQ pages and more
• Understand agency secrets to formulate, launch and scale search marketing campaigns to generate profitable eCommerce sales
• Set up a 360 measurement framework to measure and improve performance across website, operations and marketing channels
• Secure eCommerce site & payment gateway against threats and fraud
Self-sponsored individuals may use their SkillsFuture Credit to pay the nett course fee/s.
Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident
Enjoy 70% funding
Singaporean 40 years & above
Singaporean / SPR sponsored by SMEs*
Enjoy 90% funding
* Fee is after reimbursement of S$ under Enhanced Training Support for SMEs.