Digital Strategy & The 101 of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
(SkillsFuture Credit Course Referene: CRS-N-0034885)
Next Online Class Intake*
14 Aug 2020 (Fri)
23 Oct 2020 (Fri)
1 day. 9am - 6pm
Business decision makers will learn how to apply simple digital frameworks, analyse digital campaign successes, formulate an actionable, forward-focus review, perform simple budgeting for digital strategies, project potential marketing ROI from digital campaigns as well as drive sales and boost business through SEO execution. This class covers successful case studies in Singapore and is extremely hands-on.
Participants are required to have a Gmail account, bring a laptop and have Google Chrome (Safari on Mac) browser installed for constant practice.
The programme covers the following:
Fees reflected are after subsidy and includes prevailing GST.
Singaporean / Singapore PR
Singaporean 40 years & above, OR
Singaporean / SPR sponsored by SMEs*
* Reimbursement of $150 via SkillsConnect under Enhanced Training Support for SMEs / SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy.
Additional Funding Support for Self-Sponsored
Self-sponsored individuals may use the following additional funding support to pay for their unfunded course fee.
This course is eligible for the funding stated below.
Please click on the links of the funding to check if you are eligible.
- SkillsFuture Credit of $500 for Singaporeans 25 years old and above.
- Advanced Usage of One-Off SkillsFuture Credit Top-Up of $500 for Singaporeans 25 years old and above (available from 1 April 2020)
- Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme for WSS recipient (available from 1 July 2020)
- NTUC UTAP for existing NTUC members can enjoy 50% of unfunded course fee support for up to $250 per year.
- NTUC Training Fund (SEPs) for eligible Self-Employed Persons can receive SEP Enhanced Training Allowance of $10/per hr and
> an additional $1.00/per hr for NTUC member who joined before or on 1 Mar 2020.
> $0.50/per hr for NTUC member who joined after 1 Mar 2020.