Digital Commerce Visual
(SkillsFuture Credit Course Reference: CRS-N-0043889)
Next Online Classroom Intake
24-25 Sep (Thu-Fri)
Human are visual beings. Visual content enables customers to absorb and remember your brand better. It is more effective than any other form of communication. Marketers who use visual marketing tend to reap higher returns in terms of fans, followers, readers, leads, clients and, of course, revenue. Through this Masterclass, participants will develop a good understanding of visual marketing for Omni-commerce; applicable to both entrepreneurial and marketing operation with practical hands-on applications and case studies.
Participants are required to bring a laptop for in-class photoshop practical. (Photoshop software will be provided for training purposes).
Upon completion, participants will gain deeper knowledge and practical application on:
Suitable for entrepreneurs, marketing, visual merchandising, and operations.
Fees reflected are after subsidy and includes prevailing GST.
Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident
Enjoy 70% funding
Singaporean 40 years & above
Singaporean / SPR sponsored by SMEs*
Enjoy 90% funding
* Reimbursement of $240 under ETSS / SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy.
Additional Funding Support for Self-Sponsored
This course is eligible for the funding stated below.
Please click on the links of the funding to check if you are eligible.
- SkillsFuture Credit of $500 for Singaporeans 25 years old and above.
- Advanced Usage of One-Off SkillsFuture Credit Top-Up of $500 for Singaporeans 25 years old and above (available from 1 April)
- NTUC UTAP for existing NTUC members can enjoy 50% of unfunded course fee support for up to $250 per year.
- Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme for WSS recipient (available from 1 July 2020)