Differentiate & Drive Growth with Experience Innovation
Next Intake: 25 April 2019
It is undeniable that good customer experience increases the likelihood of repeat business and retain loyal customers. Customers in today’s digital world are exposed to multiple communication platforms, enabling them to obtain and share information easily. Being more well-informed, customers are having more control and have become more demanding in their expectations. To stay ahead in the competition, it is imperative for businesses to always deliver new experiences to surprise and delight their customers through a continuous effort in ideation and innovation of providing the ideal experience.
Like their customers, retail businesses can also leverage on digital technology to gain access to information easily. Such data provides insights into their customer journey, to help them analyse gaps and identify opportunities to create an excellent customer experience.
The programme covers the following:
• Understanding factors that impact customer experience
• Knowing the key components of a customer journey map
• Recognising gaps in the customer experience and identify opportunities to enhance, thereby generate competitive advantage
• Gathering market intelligence to research your marketplace
• Sharing successful journey mapping involving irresistible customer experiences
• Creating customer experience journey through building relationships and connecting emotionally
Self-sponsored individuals may use their SkillsFuture Credit to pay the nett course fee/s.
Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident
Enjoy 70% funding
Singaporean 40 years & above
Singaporean / SPR sponsored by SMEs*
Enjoy 90% funding