Brand Advocacy through Social Media
Please send us an email for interest. We will notify you when the next class is available.
The power of social media has shaped our world into a highly connected one, changing the way people work, socialize and shop. By leveraging on this connectivity, your organization is able to further expand your reach by empowering employees, loyal customers, and partners as your brand advocates, to spread a positive word-of-mouth recommendation across their social media channels.
It is therefore important to identify the group of fans from your existing constituents, who can help to speak on your brand’s behalf to create awareness, influence opinions, and purchase decisions. Brand advocacy through social media is able to enhance the credibility of your brand, and bring you more referrals and business opportunities.
Upon completion, participants will gain deeper knowledge and practical application on:
• Recognising the ever-changing social media landscape and the power of social media for businesses
• Understanding the importance of social media advocacy
• Recognising staff role as brand advocates
• Sharing social media advocacy best practices and assess social media advocacy programs
• Preparing to surprise and delight customers with social customer care
Self-sponsored individuals may use their SkillsFuture Credit to pay the nett course fee/s.
Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident
Enjoy 70% funding
Singaporean 40 years & above
Singaporean / SPR sponsored by SMEs*
Enjoy 90% funding