(1-Day) Workshop for 99%SME Sellers
Embark on your digital commerce journey by tapping on FREE tools and resources. Develop an online revenue stream while encouraging footfall to your physical store!
Singtel 99%SME Onboarding
26 Nov 2020 - eLEARN via Zoom Classroom
1. Get Started with Online Sales
• Understand the Singapore digital commerce scene
• Learn about the key components to set-up a digital store
• Listing on 99%SME e-Marketplace
• Discover free tools and resources to manage customer orders, delivery logistics and more
2. Expand Visibility with Geolocation Search
• Understand how location-based feature helps customers search for businesses near them
• Learn to employ push marketing to reach out to more customers
• Case study on effective marketing campaign
3. Access Business Insights with Data Points
• Learn to generate revenue/sales reports for business analysis
• Understand your customers profile and sales performance to optimise sales, manage inventory and improve turnover
/ Singapore Permanent Resident
Enjoy 70% funding
Additional Funding Support for Self-Sponsored
Self-sponsored individuals may use the following additional funding support to pay for their unfunded course fee.
This course is eligible for the funding stated below.
Please click on the links of the funding to check if you are eligible.
- SkillsFuture Credit oconsists of credits which Singapore Citizens (SCs) can use to pay for out-of-pocket course fees for attending courses. The credits can be used on top of existing course fee subsidies provided by the Government.
- Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme for WSS recipient (available from 1 July 2020)